Validate your business by becoming part of the largest business organization in Western Pinal County.
- Your business will be welcomed as a new member on our social media platforms, web site and in the weekly e-newsletter that is distributed to over 800 other business people.
- Your business contact information is included in the Chamber’s online Directory, which receives more than 1 million hits each year.
- Your business will be listed both alphabetically and by Business Category in our printed Business Directory & Community Guide. 20,000 copies are printed and distributed each year.
- Your business cards/brochures can be on display in the Chamber lobby. More than 7,000 visitors, residents and business representatives stop at the Chamber office annually.
- Share your business updates, promotions, and job opportunities through the Chamber’s social media platforms, on our website, and in our weekly e-newsletter.
- Exclusive opportunities to advertise on our website, in our annual printed Directory and Community Guide, City and County maps, and our weekly e-newsletter.
- Assistance with Ribbon Cuttings/Open House.
- You are welcome to attend any of these exciting networking events: monthly Business Before Hours and Business After Hours, as well as the annual Business Showcase, Fall Golf Tournament, and Home Health & Garden Show. Attending one or more of these events and programs throughout the year is an excellent way to meet business peers and cultivate new customers.
- You are invited to attend Biz Outlook Luncheons and learn current business news from key guest speakers. This is a great way to stay informed on major topics and it’s an effective way to network.
- Keep up-to-date with the business climate and news in the community by receiving the Chamber’s weekly e-newsletter and timely event e-mails.
- Free business workshops on relevant topics such as Tax and Employment Laws, Social Media, Customer Service, Networking, and more.
- Updates on fraudulent business practices happening in the community.
- Business-referral service to inquiries received in the Chamber Office, by telephone and email.
- No charge for Certificates of Origin for Chamber members.
As a Chamber member, you will receive all these benefits and much more!