Mission Statement: The Greater Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce, as the voice of business, leads, promotes and develops opportunities for our members and community.
Greater Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce 2019 Business Plan
Expand and Retain Chamber Memberships
- Keep membership informed of the chamber actions, membership services available and upcoming chamber programs and events designed to market and promote chamber-member businesses, through email notifications, Facebook, monthly E-Newsletters and other social media.
- Provide opportunities for chamber members to network, share ideas and make business contacts, creating a stronger business community with a commonality of goals.
- Conduct detailed and specific surveys to the membership to gather data from members about chamber services, marketing, advertising, events, etc. to determine those programs and services that are most valuable to chamber members.
- Offer workshops and / or seminars to members to include topics for small businesses like workforce development, small business financing, creating a business plan, marketing, etc.
- Provide three Biz Outlook Luncheons each year at which speakers will address timely topics of interest to the business community.
- Serve as the link for chamber members for other local resource partners to help promote their business – such as Pinal Alliance for Economic Growth, Achieve Pinal, AZ@Work, etc.
- Provide Member Briefings several times a year for all chamber members so that new and/or longtime chamber members, committee and taskforce chairs and the chamber Board of Directors can learn about and utilize the chamber programs and benefits that best meet the demands of their individual businesses.
- Partner with area organizations, municipalities and businesses to promote the Shop Local campaign.
- Provide space in the chamber office to display chamber-member information and business cards in the chamber lobby.
- Provide information and referrals to chamber-member businesses to residents and winter visitors who visit the chamber office, call or email the chamber with questions about various business services or products.
- Utilize social media, print marketing, email and other appropriate mediums to market the Chamber and community.
- Provide the annual print Chamber Business Directory & Community Guide, in which chamber-member businesses are listed twice, at no charge to the public, and also online on the chamber website.
- Update and make available on the chamber website, the complete list of current chamber members and their contact information, alphabetically and by business category, including links to their email addresses and websites.
- Be the first point-of-contact for visitors to receive tourism information on Casa Grande.
- Provide the chamber’s printed Street Maps of Casa Grande, Tourism maps of Pinal County, and annual Chamber Business Directory & Community Guide at no charge to the public.