Mission Statement: Building a Greater Casa Grande
The Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(6) organization created by local business leaders in 1920, and incorporated in 1935. Through partnerships with the City of Casa Grande, fellow community-building organizations, our educational system, and businesses in all areas of industry, we have continued to lead the community in business and economic development for over 100 years.
Vision Statement: The Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce, as the voice of business, leads, promotes and develops opportunities for the success of our members and the community.
How have we done it? The Chamber evolves with the times, keeping up with current business trends and technology, and we listen to our members in order to develop the best ways to maximize the value of their membership. We are the largest local business-referral service, linking customers digitally to our online membership directory and event calendars, as well as publishing a suite of printed community and business referral guides which are widely distributed to both residents and visitors from our Tourism Center.
The Chamber is a one-stop shop for businesses who want to:
- Attract and engage with current and potential customers, and increase service, sales and revenue
- Build a network of colleagues
- Find assistance with employee recruitment and development
- Have access to community, government, education and industry leaders
- Promote a philanthropic presence in the local community